« Home | I'm so tired of being lonely » | Waiting for...Europe » | Listening to: Lucy doesn't love you » | Winter Vacay Pics » | Let it snow... » | Priceless » | It's been a year » | Where there's a thrill, there's a way! » | Fun Halloween Pics » | Blue Skies? »

Egad, Brain!

Holy Harry Potter folks! The release date for the seventh book has finally been announced. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows comes out July 21, 2007. I know, I know, it isn’t the 07/07/07 we were all hoping for, but meh! Small potatoes to the fact that the book is actually coming out :)

Okay, I have to run, that’s about all I have time for, except HELLLS YEAH! I take my Harry Potter very seriously. Oh, and Sarey, there’s a good chance that I’ll be back in the ‘rado by then, so we should mayhaps get around to preordering. It wouldn’t be the same if we didn’t go get the book together.

O I just choked on my gum and snotted it right out my nostrils. I am so exciteable!!! hahaha can't wait and ch-duh we must go together!!

Today rocked because of you!

ch-duh! 0h, Harrius Pottimus, how I've missed you. Sar, that's a nice visual image! BTW, thanks for the text (I'm glad you understand the ways of the obsession!!) Wamp...we should have lunch again soon :) HARRY POTTER! Sorry, i can't get over it!

Post a Comment