Fun Halloween Pics
Dressed as Hermoine for Halloween

There are no words...

Rhonda looks smokin! Mortals beware

Josh wasn't really dressed as a rodent; Tyler chose an interesting time to throw the raccoon...

Hmm, lets try this again...
So, a gangsta, a geisha, and a cowboy are sitting on a couch...

So, The Crow, a bee, and Marilyn are sitting on a couch...(boy that couch gets around)

There are no words...

Rhonda looks smokin! Mortals beware

Josh wasn't really dressed as a rodent; Tyler chose an interesting time to throw the raccoon...

Hmm, lets try this again...
So, a gangsta, a geisha, and a cowboy are sitting on a couch...

So, The Crow, a bee, and Marilyn are sitting on a couch...(boy that couch gets around)

I got a Blogger username just to post on your journal - aren't you honored? :)
I wanted to tell you again how fantastic your Hermoine turned out. Also, Kate looks super hot! Miss you girls!
Posted by
Alicia (Our Many Colored Moments) |
4:42 PM
I'm super honored that you signed on to blogger just to post on my blog!! We all miss you too and in case you were wondering, that book I'm holding is Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (I had to borrow Harry's copy!)
Posted by
Dana |
2:28 PM