Posted by Dana on Saturday, January 27, 2007 at 7:18 PM |Permalink
Hey sis, it's yo sister. So I just wanted to say to you - No man is a failure who has friends. You're so lucky that you have good friends (and family) who love you and will always love you. Just remember, the sex and the city girls say it takes exactly half the time you were with someone to get over said someone. SO, the poop of that is that you aren't there yet, but the sunny side up is that hey, in a few(ish) months, if the girls are right, and I think it's safe to say, our girls are never wrong, then you will magically be over it roundish your birthday time. I love you Dana.
Hey sis, it's yo sister. So I just wanted to say to you - No man is a failure who has friends. You're so lucky that you have good friends (and family) who love you and will always love you. Just remember, the sex and the city girls say it takes exactly half the time you were with someone to get over said someone. SO, the poop of that is that you aren't there yet, but the sunny side up is that hey, in a few(ish) months, if the girls are right, and I think it's safe to say, our girls are never wrong, then you will magically be over it roundish your birthday time. I love you Dana.
Posted by
Anonymous |
5:00 PM
Thanks, Sarey :)
You're right, the girls are never wrong. I'm so excited that I get to see you in a couple weeks!
Posted by
Dana |
8:25 AM