« Home | Listening to: Lucy doesn't love you » | Winter Vacay Pics » | Let it snow... » | Priceless » | It's been a year » | Where there's a thrill, there's a way! » | Fun Halloween Pics » | Blue Skies? » | Any happy little thought. » | Read Rob's Blog First »

Waiting for...Europe


Remember when Dana was super excited to go to Europe? Well I do. Steph told me that she can’t go with me (which I understand, but still can’t help but feeling a little disappointed), so now I’m not sure what to do. I really don’t want to go by myself, but I feel like I’d be betraying myself if I didn’t go. This is something I’ve wanted to do so long and I’m tired of putting it on hold. So, anyone want to go to Europe for a month (or even less, you could join me for part of the time)? Or know someone who would like to go? Have you ever thought of spending a week in Italy? Maybe you want to go to the Cannes film festival? Well, think about it :)

You know I'd go ANYWHERE with you, of course, that would require money, which I don't have. That said, I'm going to try to push my family into going back to Ukraine for vacation right after I graduate, and if that would happen, there is a possibility I could add some days at the end to find you. It all depends on if I have a job lined up or not, but we'll see what happens.

I would LOVE to explore Europe with you. I wonder how much a plane ticket would cost...

Post a Comment