« Home | Fun Halloween Pics » | Blue Skies? » | Any happy little thought. » | Read Rob's Blog First » | Rob and I broke up. » | Curing the wanderlust » | Hold the insomniac all night. » | we all fall down » | smiling is out... » | Read: Dana's a dork »

Where there's a thrill, there's a way!

Good news for Adventure Seekers! Well, at least for this one. I’m setting my plans for spring break and it’s looking like a Colorado friends reunion in our nation’s capital. Look out, Washington, D.C., here we come!! I’m a girl who loves to look forward to thrills to come and this one promises to be a blast. Thanks to Kerry for organizing the fun and excitement. We’re thinking about March 9-14 (ish) and I’m hoping some of the trees will be in bloom by then. I love blooming trees, even a bud would set me all twirly. Either way, I’m going somewhere new and I have a new adventure to cross off my list.

I have a test on Thursday that I should be studying for, but the gloomy mist of this morning has cleared off and all I want to do is be rebellious. I’ve been antsy all day and I feel like I’ve taken a big dose of happy! Test shmest! I’d rather write in my blog, respond to emails, wander out onto my balcony and let the sunlight wash over me. I don’t even care about the cliché I just use (oh, who am I kidding, I use clichés left and right and criticizing them is just part of the fun!). Winter hasn’t really started yet and I’m already excited for it to leave. I really can only take about a month of actual winter weather (by the time January rolls around, I’ve had my fill). Sar (my sis) and I were talking about how the season’s change your personality. I much prefer summer Dana. Winter Dana listens to more depressing music; it’s not that she’s less happy, its just that she finds calm in different things.

I have become much worse about writing in the past few weeks. I've just become more apathetic about it. Today is the first day that it really feels like winter here (well, I mean, it is snowing like crazy), which seems so strange since I was strolling around in flip-floppers yesterday. I'll try to give you a call this weekend my sarey beary so we can catch up!

Post a Comment