« Home | Read: Dana's a dork » | SSB » | The Places We Have Come to Fear the Most » | Trivial Talk » | Catty remarks » | My Weekend Charges » | I left my heart in Des Moines » | BAM! » | Not to be missed... » | Electronic Deficiency (It sounds serious, I know; ... »

smiling is out...

As I was looking through my photos, I noticed I had more of Rob pouting than anyone else combined

Steph heard about a previous "angry" picture and didn't want to be left out

I think he's making fun of me...

Scott loves to have his picture taken!

Where do I keep finding these?

I don't know who's tougher...Joanna or Anthony

...

Justin is outraged that we asked him if he wanted a drink

Somehow these pictures make me laugh. Why is that?

Kate think's she looks pretty cool in my glasses

I was wrong. It looks like I came out about even in "Rob is not smiling" pictures.

Oh, look, I fell over