« Home | Sorry CO » | Egad, Brain! » | I'm so tired of being lonely » | Waiting for...Europe » | Listening to: Lucy doesn't love you » | Winter Vacay Pics » | Let it snow... » | Priceless » | It's been a year » | Where there's a thrill, there's a way! »

chilly thoughts

Alright, I’m from a fairly chilly state and they’ve been having a hard time of it this winter (unbelievable amounts of snow), but still every year I get to this part of winter and feel really…miserable. Is it over? Are we there yet? The there, of course, being spring and warm weather. I’m not asking for much. At this point I’d take 40 degrees. I would like to reject this streak of negative degree wind chill that’s been happening for the past week, weeks, I don’t know, it seems an interminable amount of time. I am of course complaining about the weather because I don’t have much else to talk about. My life is less interesting now more than ever. I’m excited about graduation, going to Europe (if that actually ends up happening), and…I’m not sure what else. I think I’m excited about moving back to Colorado, it’s just that every time I think about leaving Colorado, it feels like there’s something I’m forgetting.

I’ve been working out a lot. I find it’s a great way to procrastinate my homework and it fits in well with my New Years resolution to do things that are “good for me.” I need to remember that mantra. For example, procrastinating my homework this afternoon by watching T.V. probably wouldn’t be “good for me,” but sounds sinfully fun.