« Home | Picture update » | The Great Gatsby » | Vega-tarian » | Dana and the City » | In the wee small hours of the morning » | (possible) return of the social life » | When it rains... » | Why I never should have started apartment hunting » | I have a job! » | If it's good enough for an ostrich... »

All Hallows Eve and a night of no sleep…life is but a dream

There’s nothing like a healthy dose of insomnia to get you blogging again. I can’t take full responsibility for this one since I got a “late” call from Anthony (okay, it was at 11, but I’d gone to bed at 10). Apparently all I needed was an hour nap, not a full nights sleep. I’m so exhausted. I thought about working out, but I just can’t muster the energy. I tried falling back asleep, but I just kept getting more frustrated. I think the worst part is that I have a lot of work to do at work tomorrow and I just don’t know how I’m going to make it through the day without bursting into tears (what I do when I’m really stressed or tired…yeah, some of you know ALL about that).

I went out in LoDo for Halloween…and what fun was had all around! It was a grand gathering of two Hogwarts witches (me and Kerry), a pirate (Shaw), Frank Sinatra (Kurt), and the Dude (Colin). It was the first night in a long time that I was actually excited about going out to the bars. I could only have one drink (I was fasting for my cholesterol test the next day, standard part of my yearly physical) but I was chipper all evening.

Things have been going pretty well, but I’m having a hard time being positive because I’m so tired. Time to clean my apartment (what else should one do at 2:30 a.m.?). I feel so strange. Usually watching a movie is high on my list, but ALL I want to do right now is sleep!