Follow up
Thanks to all my well-wishers (verbal and otherwise). I just had my phone interview and I think it went very well. I should be hearing from the office director early next week for an in person interview, and if that goes well, Dana has a job! EEEEEEE! I’m sorry, there’s just too much excitement to be contained. I'd be working as a recruiter (meaning I'd find potential candidates for a job and interview ones I think would be a good fit. I also get to take my contract clients out to lunch and get paid commission for all people I find a position for who end up working out). Shaw says I’d go power-hungry. I’m just giddy about a job with so much interaction. I don’t want to get ahead of myself because I might not get it after the face-to-face interview, but I can’t help being excited right now. Plus when the commission is taken into consideration, I’d be making more than I thought. Lalalala. Too much energy!
So, in other news: I went for my second plasma donation today. The technician didn’t seem to want to stick my right arm (“my those are some puny veins”) so she stuck my left arm again. I think I’m just going to have to use lefty from now on. The girl next to me said that she always uses the same arm and that after a while it hurts a lot less because of the build up of scar tissue. I don’t know why I found this information to be disconcerting. However, no other problems and I walked out with my cash just happy as a clam.
I’m heading to the Springs tomorrow to hang out with C-boo and do fun stuff. Later in the weekend will involve a rendezvous with Kerry (perhaps some swimming). Okay, time to bounce off some more walls!
So, in other news: I went for my second plasma donation today. The technician didn’t seem to want to stick my right arm (“my those are some puny veins”) so she stuck my left arm again. I think I’m just going to have to use lefty from now on. The girl next to me said that she always uses the same arm and that after a while it hurts a lot less because of the build up of scar tissue. I don’t know why I found this information to be disconcerting. However, no other problems and I walked out with my cash just happy as a clam.
I’m heading to the Springs tomorrow to hang out with C-boo and do fun stuff. Later in the weekend will involve a rendezvous with Kerry (perhaps some swimming). Okay, time to bounce off some more walls!

Yay on the interview! Just one question--how will your degree come into play? :) Just kidding. Your friendly personality would make you great for the job. Good luck this week!
Posted by
rhonda lorraine |
8:03 AM
Congrats on both the potential job and the bit about bleeding better than me. :)
Posted by
Rob |
1:36 PM