« Home | Plasma Donation: Successful » | Wake up call...it's 4 a.m. (actual representation ... » | I'm still alive, I promise... » | Sneaky Spearmint » | Looks good in Boulder » | Where's Dana? » | Beautiful Birthday » | What happened to Daphne... » | Michigan Trip » | Michigan and me »

Interview!

Tomorrow I have a phone interview! For a job that I wasn’t remotely looking for, but I have to admit I’m still pretty excited about it. I’ll tell you more about it if I get the job but it’s in south Denver (a nice distance between all the places I want to go: parents, Boulder, and C. Springs) and it sounds like it won’t be the type of job where I’ll be bored (lots to do). The pay is a little lower than I would necessarily choose, but I’ll be working with a younger group of people and that’s a bonus too. I think not having a job is just allowing me to be a person who doesn’t feel like she’s in control of her life and I’m ready for that phase to end.

Yay! Good luck!

I'm crossing my fingers for you! You're so talented - people would be crazy not to hire you.

Post a Comment