« Home | Rob and I broke up. » | Curing the wanderlust » | Hold the insomniac all night. » | we all fall down » | smiling is out... » | Read: Dana's a dork » | SSB » | The Places We Have Come to Fear the Most » | Trivial Talk » | Catty remarks »

Read Rob's Blog First

I found out that I probably have a project for my creative component. When I found out, the first thing I wanted to do was call Rob. He’s my best friend and I feel like I can’t call him anymore. I know that I could, but that wouldn’t make any of this any easier. When did it all stop working? He seemed to think things weren’t working for us for a while. Why didn’t I? I though things were just a little rough, but they’d get better. You know, you hit a rough patch and then you work on it, and it gets better. I guess that’s not what it was. I feel shock. Anytime I let myself think about it, I just become this miserable mess. I don’t want to let it wash over me. I know that things weren’t quite right near the end. I’m sure I’ll eventually realize that it was all for the best. Right? I don’t know, I keep second guessing all of it. Last night, Rob seemed to have a clearer head about where we were going. I don’t think I was ready to hear it. Couldn’t we have waited? Worked on it? I’m sure I’ll realize it was all for the best. I don’t know what to do.

There's nothing I can say that won't sound really lame or corny, but for what it's worth, I'm here for you.

Post a Comment