« Home | Shaw » | What attracts us » | Oral Defense » | Today » | I maintain that it is SPRING! » | photos, photos, photos! » | on the one hand » | Washington Highlights » | beautiful morning » | Spring Breaks Past »

Kerry


I was going to write this one up as just a comment, but I ended up having more to say, so it turned into a post.

Kerry commented the following after my Survivor post:

I'm checking to see if this posting thing works. I check your blog everyday to see how Miss Dana will entertain me. I am so glad you'd had more time to post ever since your presentation was finished. It sounded stressful girly. Well, I had to comment because you know I also am in love with Survivor. I think that we should try-out for it. Yeah. We should interview for Survivor. Your personality would get you in, in a heart beat. And don't you want to look at sexy, half-naked men in the middle of the jungle/island/desert? Good looking ones at that. Wooo. Or maybe we should just plan a camping trip after you come home and invite a few sexy men that would be willing to d-shirt.

Now I feel the pressure…must write entertaining things for Kerry ;)

I think we should try out for Survivor! I mean seriously, half naked men walking around on an island? Who cares about the million bucks! I’d do it just for that. Plus, I would get to squeal at spiders and run around in the ocean. Who needs more than that? I also think that a camping trip when I arrive home would be divine. I’ve been craving Colorado distractions and this one more than qualifies.

Mountains? Check
Sexy men willing to de-shirt? Check
Friends? Check
Alcohol? More than likely

Not to mention, a camping extravaganza would be a great preparation for going on Survivor. I’m not thinking of it as an instead of…it’s just practice! Maybe we should eat some bugs while we’re up there. I’m going to have to become a better swimmer, but I figure that’s on the list of things to do anyway. This just gives me a reason to bump it up a few points.

Wahoooooo. Pure entertainment for the evening is what this reading was. [Bad grammer?] We really need to round up some fellas/ladies to chill on a camping trip. The numbers of acceptable people have certainly dwindled since so many people have moved away/become dopes, but I'm sure this will change when you come home. You attract only the most wonderful of people to our group. :)

awe...thanks, Ker :)

Post a Comment