« Home | Adventures in Sleeping » | Professor Plum (or as Kate says: "Plummy") » | I proclaim today: National Couch Day » | Ready, Set, Blog! »
Posted by Dana on Thursday, February 23, 2006 at 9:19 PM | Permalink
I check every day!
Posted by thisbearbites | 11:35 PM
"I'm under the general impresson that if you wait long enough, something extraordinary is bound to come along."I can only assume this refers to very special MIL possibilties.........
Posted by thisbearbites | 12:59 AM
Yay, my readership increases! And honestly, who isn't on the lookout for MIL possiblities? ;)
Posted by Dana | 7:56 AM
I too pledge my readership for at least two consecutive days. After that I tend to forget to do much beyond showering, but I'll do what I can.~Eric
Posted by 2 Gookins | 9:50 PM
The other half of two gookins also reads your website, as much as I can. I'll remind Eric just like I remind him to shower. Renee
Posted by 2 Gookins | 11:42 PM
I check every day!
Posted by
thisbearbites |
11:35 PM
"I'm under the general impresson that if you wait long enough, something extraordinary is bound to come along."
I can only assume this refers to very special MIL possibilties.........
Posted by
thisbearbites |
12:59 AM
Yay, my readership increases! And honestly, who isn't on the lookout for MIL possiblities? ;)
Posted by
Dana |
7:56 AM
I too pledge my readership for at least two consecutive days. After that I tend to forget to do much beyond showering, but I'll do what I can.
~Eric
Posted by
2 Gookins |
9:50 PM
The other half of two gookins also reads your website, as much as I can. I'll remind Eric just like I remind him to shower.
Renee
Posted by
2 Gookins |
11:42 PM